Monday, March 19, 2012

Personalized Birthday Chronicle! (Product Review)




What is The Birthday Chronicle? It is a personalized 8 1/2 x 11 mini-newspaper. This comes as a front page. You can use dates between January 1, 1900 - December 31, 2011. This front page birthday chronicle includes the president who was in office during the year you provided. It also says what movie was best picture, the music of that time, the price of products, homes, gas etc. When I had mine ordered, I used my daughters birthday. I was so impressed with the finished product. I will be getting more for the rest of my family and maybe one for me too! In my opinion these are a great birthday gift. Your kids will know what the world was going through during the year they were born. You can also do these for anniversaries! I think these will be great framed and placed on a wall for family members and friends to talk about. You can have these sent via email or stationary through the mail. These are not expensive and are a great conversation piece. I highly recommend this birthday chronicle for the young and the old. Prices start at $2.00 and proceeds for items sent through email will go to help children in need. Put a smile on someones face today! Try it out for yourself! Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime

They offer free items often. Find out more by following them on these links:
Join Their Newsletter
Follow Them on Twitter
Like Them on Facebook
Friend them on Googleplus


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment