Saturday, March 31, 2012

Personalized Father's Day Poem REVIEW


                      Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime


I recently had the pleasure of reviewing another product from Because I Tried It. I received a Father's Day Poem. It is beautifully written and had a very nice background. They offer a variety of personalized poems for every occasion. Each poem comes personalized with a heading and a footer of your choice. This is sent via email within 48 hours to you in a PDF format. After that, you can print it on any stationary of your choice. You may also choose to have in mailed to you through postal mail. 


$2.00 sent through email with no special background
$6.00 sent through postal mail
$20.00 sent to you through postal mail in a nice black frame
Free Shipping in the U.S.
**All of their proceeds from items sent through email go to help children in need.**


I highly recommend Because I Tried It for all your personalized needs.
Sunday, June 17, 2012 is Father's Day! Why not get a head start and order your personalized Father's Day poem now! 


They offer Free items often. You can learn more and stay up to date by following them here:


Join Because I Tried It Newsletter 


Follow on Twitter


Like Them On Facebook


Join Them On Google+





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment