Tuesday, July 10, 2012

UGLee Pen, Ultimate Grip Ergonomic Pen Review







UGLee Pen, Ultimate Grip Ergonomic Pen Review

I recently had the pleasure of trying the UGLee pen for review. I received a 3 pack. I have to say, it is the most comfortable pen I have ever had the pleasure of using. Mine came in yellow with blue ink. Since I have 3 teenagers who are very critical when it comes to new items, I gave the pens to them to try out before I tried it. The kids loved the feel of the pen in their hand. Like in the picture above, more than half the pen is covered in this glittery gel grip that forms to your hand. Making it very comfortable to hold. I tried it after they did and I used it for my grocery lists. I have to say, it IS very comfortable and it IS very ugly, but, I had issues with the ink skipping and clumping in spots on my list. Making my list look a little messy. If they work on the ink but keep the design, I would buy these with no hesitation! Try it out for yourself! Please share your thoughts on the pen on their website www.ugleepen.com

**As far as comfort, I give this pen an A+
**As far as ink quality, I give this pen a C



Twitter









I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment